Unhurried Rhythms of Grace
This is a retreat opportunity for those in ministry to be able to take a step back from all the expectations and pressures, to reconnect with God and be refreshed in His creation.
It is a fully furnished 300sqft tiny house situated on 15 acres of woodlands with trails.
- Very close to the Dobson Trail for more hiking
- 15 minutes from Riverview or Hillsborough
- 30 minutes to Hopewell Rocks
- 50 minutes to Fundy National Park
- Missionary debrief option available
Our dream is for this to be a place of refreshing for missionaries, and ministry leaders, building more cabins/tiny homes as needed. There is also great potential to host youth groups, camp-outs, and have some outdoor adventure recreation/team building activities.
We are Jason and Amanda Martin, and we live on the property with our two young children.